HRD barriers are characterized by extremely fast discharge of an extinguishing agent into pipes connecting pieces of technological equipment. Explosion pressure propagates through the pipes first during an explosion followed by a flame front. Both of these quantity can be detected by special detectors – both optical and pressure that were developed for the purpose.
- High reaction speed of the system from detection to extinguishing
- Independent archiving of detector data
- Variability of detector, control unit and container unit use
- High quality components
- Customization according to customer quality wishes
- Use in inside and outside areas
- High reliability of the system
Equipment suitable for explosion isolation in pipe of:
- Cyclons dryers
- and other devices with danger of dust explosions
DIAGRAM OF HRD BARRIER INSTALATION ON A PIPE
The detectors relate a signal to a control unit that activates HRD container units. The bottles are equipped by fast-opening valves capable to immediately release extinguishing agent to the protected space, and create very effective extinguishing agent barrier.